Professional Development Workshop
Thursday 21 June (10:00 am to 4:00 pm)
The Co-operative Director – Professional Development Workshop
Co-ops NSW has designed the 2018 Conference to build the capacity of co-operatives in NSW and stimulate co-operative learning and innovation.
Presented by Sam Byrne, Secretary, Co-ops NSW
Full day workshop including 8 Learning Modules:
- The National and International Co-operative Context
- Co-operative Principles and Values
- The Co-operatives National Law and Regulations
- Directors’ Roles and Responsibilities
- Good Governance Principles and Conduct
- Conflicts of Interest
- Strategy, Planning and Risk Management
- Effective Board Meetings
All participants also receive a copy of “Co-operatives in Australia: A Manual” the comprehensive guide to running a co-operative in Australia published by Co-ops NSW in 2017.
Proudly Supported by Yenda Producers Co-operative: